Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week In Review 10/29/11



This past week was a delicious week to say the least.  I think every recipe tested passed our taste test. I I will post the recipes this week here in my blog. So, lets get right into it.

Beef and Cheese Calzone



This calzone goes beyone description. It was yummy! I used ground beef and filled it to the brim with 6 different cheeses. OMG was it good. It would be delicious with any of you favorite pizza ingredients as well as a veggie calzone. This I highly recommend.

Crockpot Pork Chops and Stuffing



This recipe was simply devine! The chops were pull apart tender. I used boxed stuffing with herbs and it turned out delicious. It would also be great to substitute chicken in the place of chops. Another highly recommended dish.

Swedish Meatballs



This dish was really delicious.  The meatballs were very tasty and I loved the gravy that was made to pour over the noodles. I also highly recommend this recipe.

Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken



We loved the sweet and sour chicken recipe.  The chicken was tender and not overdone. It was simply delicious served over rice that I cooked in chicken broth. Highly recommended.


Coconut Bread Pudding



This bread pudding is made with coconut and is so creamy and delicious.  I used hard rolls for the bread and it turned out fantastic. I recommend this also.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...