Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Peanut Butter Pie



I made this pie last weekend and it didn't last the whole week.  It is so silky and smooth and very light.  It has just enough peanut flavor to be delicious. Highly recommended!


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
1 cup confectioners sugar
1 graham cracker crust

Instructions:

Whip cream with 1/4 cup sugar.  Mix all other ingredients until smooth and fold in whipped cream until well blended.  Pour mixture into a graham cracker crust and chill for several hours before serving.

2 comments:

The Better Baker said...

OH YEH! MY kinda pie. Easy and peanut butter-y! Sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I'll be trying it soon...til then, I'm 'pinning' it for now.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

I love peanut butter pie! YUM! I'd love for you to come over to my linky party, Crazy Sweet Tuesday sometime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...