Monday, October 17, 2011

Parmesan Salisbury Steak Skillet




Good Monday Morning!! Yes, it's Monday again but I like to look at today as being one day closer to the weekend. I hope everyone had a great weekend and I trust that you will have a wonderful week this week. My weekend was a good one. Didn't do much, but I did enjoy my time. I have made a lunch date with a friend of mine whom I will be doing some volunteer work with. She has a no kill animal rescue facility and I'll be assisting her a couple of days a week. I love animals and this gives me a way to give back and give them the voice they don't have.

I do hope you enjoy today recipe!

Deb


Ingredients:

1 pound ground beef
1/4 cup italian style bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons oil
1 bag frozen vegetables with parmesan asiago sauce

Instructions:

In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except oil and vegetables.  Shape into 4 oval patties, 1/2 inch thick.  In 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.  Cook patties in oil 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, turning once.  Cover; reduce heat to low.  Cook 10 minutes; drain.

Add patties to skillet.  Pour vegetables and sauce chips over patties.  Cover; cook 10 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160 degrees F, and vegetables are crisp tender, moving patties around and gently stirring vegetables once.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My hubby will love this, can't wait to try it!
Joan
http://chocolatechocolatemorechocolate.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...