Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week In Review 10/22/11

This week in review I only had three recipes that I tested.  I had a busy week with church revival going on and so I only prepared three.

Homemade Cheese-Stuffed Pizza Crust


This pizza was too die for!!! I do believe it was the best pizza I've ever made.  The crust had a cheese filled dough edge. I put a ton of cheese on it and it had black olives, pepperoni and mushrooms.  I highly recommend this recipe.

Steak and Onions



OMG says it all.  The steak was so tender you couldl cut it with just your fork.  The onion was tender and so easy to cut up and place on your steak. This is definately a keeper!!!

Banana Pudding



This banana pudding was the bomb! Everybody who came by and I gave some too said it was the best they had eaten. I did run a little short on cookies for the top, so next time I will scrimp on the crust so I won't run short. Definately a keeper!

All of these recipes will be posted this week. I hope you enjoyed this weeks Week in Review.

Deb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...